The BuildHealth Committee and HSENI welcomes new member companies as join the Initiative. Those interested should complete and return the application form below.
BuildHealth membership offers many benefits and these include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The opportunity to raise awareness of health issues amongst construction workers.
- Improve understanding of occupational health standards and related legislation
- Involvement in health promotion events which showcase the commitment and capabilities of individual member companies
- Obtain knowledge of best practice in the management of occupational health on site
- Understand how the costs associated with ill health can be monitored and controlled
- Enable the effective management of cases of ill health and hopefully, an earlier return to work of the ill employee
- Networking with committed managers and health and safety professionals from other member companies who share the same objective of improving health awareness on construction sites across Northern Ireland and beyond
- The opportunity to nominate a Champion Site on which best practice in occupational health can be implemented by way of a proven management plan in collaboration with HSENI.